So What Sets Me Apart From The Competition?
I like to think of myself as a down-to-earth, hardworking guy who always strives for the best, and will only ever set out to provide you with exactly what you need. For me, keeping my clients happy is one of the most important aspects of what I do, and hopefully that that is reflected in my projects and shines through in my client feedback. I go out of my way to provide a very focused, personal service; I take the time to get to know each and every client, and forge lasting working relationships. This level of personal service means I can get a deeper understanding of exactly what makes my clients tick, and a better grasp of their goals and business aims, resulting in the best possible solutions.
Things I will do:
- Listen carefully to your needs and the project aims.
- Give you honest, unbiased, completely free, no-obligation advice.
- Advise you based on what is best for you and your business, not what is best for me.
- Explore a wide range of solutions, helping you find the best fit and save money and time
- Find the best way to utilise your budget for maximum effect
- Go that extra mile to make sure you get what you want.
Things I won’t do:
- Make exaggerated promises that can’t be kept
- Give you unrealistic deadlines
- Rush work or cut corners, good quality work takes time
- Try and sell you things you don’t want, or need
- Disappear halfway through a project
- Compromise on either price or quality, in this life you get what you pay for
- Get involved in a bidding war with other designers for work
Please choose one of the links below to find out more about any of the services I offer, from graphic design, to ecommerce websites or web development, or, if you want to talk through your project in more detail, just Get In Touch.